2 ways with Figs | Fig and Prosciutto Salad Recipe & Caramel Figs with Honey Cinnamon Yoghurt Recipe
Figs with Prosciutto & Buffalo Mozzarella
Serves 2 adults
3 ripe figs halved
1 medium ball buffalo mozzarella (you can use bocconcini but it’s not as creamy or tasty)
4 pieces of prosciutto, sliced thinly
Aged balsamic vinegar
Small handful of fresh basil
Arrange the figs, mozzarella and prosciutto on a serving plate.
Drizzle lightly with the balsamic and scatter with basil.
Caramel Figs with Honey & Cinnamon Yoghurt
Serves 2 adults and 2 kids
4 ripe figs, halved
1 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup water
King Island honey & cinnamon yoghurt (or flavour greek yoghurt yourself)
Cinnamon powder, for dusting
- Heat the caster sugar and water in a small saucepan and swirl to mix, don’t stir.
- Continue to cook on a medium heat, until the caramel is golden.
- Using a fork, gently dip the skin side of the figs in the caramel and place on a sheet of baking paper to set for 10 minutes. Be careful the caramel is really hot!
- Spoon the yoghurt onto plates and dust with extra cinnamon.
- Arrange the figs and serve.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES