This vibrant and tasty nut-free pesto is also great tossed through lightly steamed green beans or pasta.
- 500g baby potatoes, skin on
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 birdseye chilli, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- squeeze of a lemon
Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through, set aside.
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil and lightly cook the broccoli for 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, garlic, olive oil, parmesan, chilli and mint to a food processor and pulse until chopped and combined.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Add a squeeze of lemon and toss through the potatoes and serve.