Chocolate Gooey Brownie Recipe
These were such a hit on the weekend I didn’t have any left to photograph … ooops.
(adapted recipe from Allan Campion and Michele Curtis – Everyday Cooking)
180g organic dark chocolate, broken up
1 tsp vanilla extract
250g caster sugar
110g plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
90g organic white chocolate, chopped
90g walnuts, chopped
- Pre heat oven to 18oC and grease and line a lamington tin.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together over a bath of water on the stove or gently in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, vanilla and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and the salt to the egg mixture, add the melted chocolate and butter and mix to combine.
- Add the white chocolate and the walnuts and mix them through.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. The brownies should still be a little soft when you take them out of the oven.
- Allow to cool before cutting them up into squares.
I can assure you they won’t last long!
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES