These were such a hit on the weekend I didn’t have any left to photograph … ooops.
(adapted recipe from Allan Campion and Michele Curtis – Everyday Cooking)
180g organic dark chocolate, broken up
1 tsp vanilla extract
250g caster sugar
110g plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
90g organic white chocolate, chopped
90g walnuts, chopped
- Pre heat oven to 18oC and grease and line a lamington tin.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together over a bath of water on the stove or gently in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, vanilla and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and the salt to the egg mixture, add the melted chocolate and butter and mix to combine.
- Add the white chocolate and the walnuts and mix them through.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. The brownies should still be a little soft when you take them out of the oven.
- Allow to cool before cutting them up into squares.
I can assure you they won’t last long!