Dare you to stop at 3 | Choc Chip Cookie Recipe
I deliberately made these small so I can have more than one. The tip to success is to cook them until just golden, if they are still a little soft when they come out the oven, they will be perfect.
Choc chip cookies
250g softened unsalted butter
3/4 cup castor sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2+1/4 cups plain flour
2 cups dark choc chips (or 1 cup white choc chips and 1 cup chopped macadamias)
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixer, until pale and light & fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and egg yolk and beat well to combine.
- Add the flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Using a spatula, mix through the choc chips.
- Using you hands, roll small even sized balls of mixture and place them on the tray. Gently flattening them as you go.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES