Easy | Pizza Roll Recipe
This weeknight winner is adaptable to any tastes. I often make it on a Monday to use up leftovers as that’s all I generally have in the fridge anyway.
1 qty of pizza dough (see recipe below)
2 cups mozzarella (grated)
12 slice ham/prosciutto
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup fresh basil
Make the dough first.
1 tsp active dry yeast
2/3 cup warm water
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups plain flour
- Place yeast & water in a bowl and allow to stand until mixture starts to bubble.
- Add flour, salt & oil and mix to form a smooth dough.
- Knead dough for 5 mins or until elastic (if you are lucky enough to have a mixer with a dough hook, by all means use this instead)
- Put the dough into a clean, lightly oiled bowl, cover & allow to stand in a warm place for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Roll out the dough into a large circle, flouring the bench as required.
- Decorate with half of the mozzarella, the ham, spinach and basil then put the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Starting from the end gently roll up the pizza. Tuck the ends underneath and transfer the roll to a lightly floured baking tray.
- Baste the roll with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 -25 minutes and let it cool before cutting into slices.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES