Lest we forget | Anzac Biscuit Recipe
First job today is to make Anzac biccies. Second job is to go and find a digger somewhere and give him a hug.
1 cup rolled oats
150g plain flour, sifted
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 tbs golden syrup
1 + 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Grease and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the oats, flour, sugar & coconut in a bowl & mix well.
- On a low heat melt the butter & golden syrup together in a small saucepan.
- Mix the bicarb with 2 teaspoons of hot water and add to the melted butter mix.
- Stir the butter mixture into the dry ingredients. (If the mixture is still a fraction too dry add a tiny bit of hot water.
- Roll walnut size balls of mixture, place on the tray and flatten slightly. Make sure you space them well as they will spread.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown. If you like them super crunchy cook them a little longer.
- Cool on tray.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES