I baked these delicious melt in your mouth treats on the weekend and there’s only one left … oink, oink.
You can be quite experimental with the fillings, just substitute the passionfruit for whatever you like. Rose water and a drop of pink colouring is a hit with my girls.
280g unsalted butter
110g icing sugar
110g custard powder
340g plain flour
80g icing sugar
80g unsalted butter
pulp of 1 fresh passionfruit
- Pre heat oven to 175C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Cream butter & sugar in a mixer until pale and creamy. Stop the mixer and add the sieved dry ingredients. Mix only until combined.
- Roll small balls of the mixture and place in the baking tray. Press down gently to flatten slightly and repeat.
- Bake for 12 mins or until lightly golden and allow to cool.
- For the filling cream the butter and icing sugar together until pale and stir through the passionfruit pulp.
- Sandwich the biscuits together with the filling and dust lightly with icing sugar.