Chipotle Chicken Taco Recipe
These are so quick to whip up, a really light, delicious and addictive dinner for Spring.
- 2 chicken breasts skin off
- 2 chipotle chillies (I bought a tin of these from my local market deli, alternatively you could soak dried chipotle chillies in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 4 tbs kewpie mayonnaise (Japanese mayo)
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 handful iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tbs pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1 packet good quality small soft tacos
Bring a medium sized saucepan to the boil and poach the chicken fillets in simmering water for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and shred the chicken.
Finely chop the chipotle chillies and mix them together with the mayonnaise and most of the coriander. Add the chicken, a good squeeze of lime and season with salt and pepper.
Lightly pan fry each taco until slightly golden on each side and set aside. Pile the taco’s with lettuce, chicken mixture, avocado, coriander and chopped jalapenos.
Fold the taco’s in half and munch to your hearts content.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES