- 1 carrot, peeled and finely julienned
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored, quartered & thinly sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- sea salt & pepper
- 2 tbs slivered pistachios
Combine the carrot, radishes, apple, mint and sultanas in a bowl and toss to combine.
Put the olive oil and vinegar in a small jar with a lid and season well with salt and pepper. Pop the lid on the jar and shake well to mix.
Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix well to coat. Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and sprinkle with pistachios.