The ultimate | Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
Everybody likes a good rice pudding. The ultimate comfort dessert, if you ask me. This recipe by Jill Dupleix is my fave as the texture is so creamy and delicious.
Serve 4 (or 2 in my house)
1 litre full cream milk
120g arborio rice
2 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place rice and milk in a heavy bottomed saucepan and bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring every once in a while.
- Just before it reaches boiling point, lower the heat to gentle and simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Again, stirring every once in a while.
- Add sugar and vanilla and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Mix cornflour into a paste with an extra tablespoon of milk. Add it to the rice and slightly raise the heat. Keep stirring until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy it warm or cold.
Cook & Food Stylist
YOU MAY USE ANY OF MY BLOG RECIPES, FOOD IMAGES, OR RECIPE CONTENT, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LINK BACK TO
WWW.MISHDELISH.COM OR CITE ME AS THE SOURCE AND FOOD STYLIST.
© COPYRIGHT MISHDELISH PTY LTD 2017 | GOOD FOOD BLOG, FOOD STYLING, FUN AND SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS & RECIPES